Wednesday, April 25, 2018

VIVO IPL 2018 - time to eat crow!!

Apropos my previous post on this year's IPL where I crystal gazed (or so I thought)! Turns out , so far, I have been partially right and largely wrong!! This is how I am reading the IPL now!!
1. Mumbai will be lucky not to end up at the bottom of the IPL pile (Luck and DD might help them actually).
2. DD will be in the bottom 2 (that's where I am slightly right).
3. RCB has some scope of making it to the top 5 (DD and MI will help keep them off the bottom rungs), but very little of making it to the top 4.
4. CSK and SRH will be in the top 4.
5. KXIP will not fare as badly as I thought - they are on top and are likely to finish on top (Gayle must be credited for giving them wings).
6. I guess between KKR and RR, it will be former that rounds off the top 4.

Hopefully, I am reading it better now....though, I am also hoping that I am horribly wrong with my Mumbai prediction and that they replace KKR in the top 4!

Here's to miracles....

No comments:

Post a Comment